Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Update - 25 Apr 06


DELL
Closed my May $27.50 Put for $1.60 (I bought it for $0.55 . 191% profit over 4 days).

Bought back May $27.50 Put for $1.35 (now having 2nd thoughts - could have just move on to another stock). The stock might just reversed (looking at the chart, it need a confirmation candle for the reversal play). Will use a tight stop loss (perhaps $27.00) for this play tommorrow.

RMBS
The stock did very well dropping $3.03 today and closed at $41.47. My May $45 Put could have done better if not because of the volatile time value decay yesterday and today. Anyway, I should still be thankful. My target of $38 still remains. On hindsight, I should have played credit spread instead.

XSNX
The stock gained $0.27 today to end above $2.00. I have played this stock a number of times already. My current play is now positive again.


GM
Uneventful.

TXN & SNDK
Both stocks are against me today. Will monitor very closely tommorrow.

- PersianCat04 (Millionaire-in-progress)

No comments: