Saturday, April 22, 2006

21 Apr 06

Updates

SNDK
SNDK gapped down on opening (first day after earnings announcement). It closed at $60.05. As such, my Apr $65/70 Bear Call Credit Spread served me extremely well as my sold leg expired worthless. I pocketed all of the $180 premium that I collected. (Played only on Thursday - 1 day only!). 56.25% returns in 1 day.

AAPL
AAPL would probably do well in the next 2 quarters. However, at the moment, AAPL seems weak. Its moves after earnings results on Thursday and Friday are not convincing at all. I have made my money from AAPL in recent trades and I am willing to cut loss on my last trade. That was what I did. Sold my May $70 Call on Friday. Will continue to monitor this stock.

DELL




DELL extend its loss and tanked on Friday with a spike in volume, closing at $27.01. My May $27.50 Put is now in-the-money ($$$) and appreciated more than 100%. The next target (using Fibonacci retracement level of 1.618) is around $26.00. Other targets include $23.26 and $21.90 (4-yr low).


XSNX, PALM, AMD - uneventful.


NEW PLAY - SNDK
Bgt May $60 Put (slightly out-of-the-money).

  • Target = $52.15
  • Stop Loss = $65.79

STOCKS UNDER MY RADAR

INTC, IR and TXN - Possible bearish (I am a little bearish over the overall market - as such, I will probably have more bearish play in the short term).

- PersianCat04 (Millionaire-in-progress)

No comments: