Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Updates

I am back after a lull of a few days. Been busy attending a course and backtesting a mathematical formula (wow! sound Chimp!! Ha! Ha!) for projecting the resistance and support levels for S&P500 futures (ES). So far, it looks good. Need more work on this though.

DELL
DELL continued its drop. However, I had closed my position in my May $27.50 Put on last Thursday for 29.6% profit. At that point, DELL plunged seems to have lost its steam.

DELL made a rally on Friday morning. Thinking that the stock had reversed, I played a Jun $27.50 Call (out-of-money). Bad mistake – should have waited for confirmation candle before playing the reversal. Anyway, my loss would be limited but I shall monitor closely and decide later whether to keep or close my position.

GM
My position is still negative. It announced its sales figures today. It was below consensus but the stock rally with the news. (This play is not Fun!).

TXN
This stock is still trending south though slowly. My Jun 35 Put is about breakeven (loss some of its time value)

XSNX
Uneventful.


- PersianCat04 (Millionaire-in-progress)

No comments: