Friday, May 12, 2006

Updates (As at 11 May)

Under My Radar

The following stccks are under my watch list for potential reversal (just waiting for confirmation candle).
  • GM
  • SNDK (had ascending triangle - waiting for breakout with good volume spike)
  • CMCSA

My Portfolio

My current portfolio updates (over the last one week)

  • NVDA Put (Closed for 33.3% profit over 5 days)
  • ORCL Put (Closed for 21.4% over 6 days)
  • TXN Put (Closed for 3.2% loss. Closed too early)
  • GM Bear Call credit spread (Closed my sold leg on Tuesday when the stock strongly rally and let my bought leg ride the rally. Closed my bought leg with small loss in total. Closed too early)
  • SIL Bull Put Spread (Closed my sold leg with profit. My bought leg is now free - paid for by the profits made in the sold leg. See also my SIL Play)
  • DELL Put and Bear Call (Still in play. See my DELL Repair Strategy Play - paper profit)
  • HOT Put (Still in play. - paper profit)
  • WYE Put (Closed for 20.5% over 1 day. Bought back the Jul 50 Put at lower price. Still in play. - paper profit)
  • XSNX (See my XSNX Play - paper loss)

- PersianCat04 (Millionaire-in-progress)

No comments: