Thursday, May 25, 2006

Updates (as at mid day 25 May (ET))

My NEM and BHP play was negative yesterday. In fact, I was too engrossed with my ES play (it was very profitable) that by the time I checked the NEM and BHP status again, the NEM exceeded my mental stop loss (last Monday's low). I was prepared to convert it into a credit spread. But the market was already starting to recover from its low. As such, I kept my positions.

As it turned out, the market recovers today. My targets for NEM and BHP remain intact at 52-week high. My stop loss would be their recent lows.

- PersianCat04 (Millionaire-in-progress)

2 comments:

Trader R said...

Can you also share your ES system?
TraderR

PersianCat - Meooow !!! said...

I am not ready to share as I am still testing the indicators and the trading rules. I rather share what works.

- PersianCar04 (Millionaire-in-progress)