Monday, October 12, 2009

Double Top Forming?

The Week In Review

The major indexes (DOW, S&P500 and Nasdaq Composite) are now attempting to test the September High. If it breaks the High, it will test the resolves of those who shorted the market. I would love to see a double top formation, where the September High is one of the double top.

My own view is that the market might see a correction towards the end of October. Someone asked me, what if I am wrong. I said to him, so be it. At the current stock price, I am not willing to long the market anyway. Let the bubble grow bigger and explode. If I am right, I would want to be ready to short the market. Depending on how the market moves, I might short the market by end this week or early next week.

My Trading Position:
Last Tuesday, I updated my handholdees that I have closed all my Put positions on last Monday (lock-in my profits). I am back to playing ES futures and intraday SPY options (and Forex in the day).

Cheers !

PersianCat (Millionaire-in-progress)

No comments: