Monday, February 23, 2009

Dow Broke below Nov 08 low

The Dow had broken its Nov 08 Low and is poised to test the Oct 2002 Low at 7197. In the meantime, S&P 500 is still testing the Nov 08 Low.

At the moment, the major indices are showing signs of being grossly oversold. Based on the intraday price action, I am not comfortable in leaving any swing bearish plays. My Bear Call Spreads on SPY and QQQQ as well as my Puts on SPY had done very well. My positions are all closed for now (by Friday last week). I was locking-in my profits. I am waiting for the market to retrace some what before I short again. In the meantime, I will possibly play intraday trades if the setup is right.

Cheers !

PersianCat (Millionaire-in-progress)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates, PersianCat.

What is your Forex view ? EUR and GBP is moving up. How will their strength ?

Regards.