Thursday, April 03, 2008

Interesting Set-up

The market was extremely upbeat last Tuesday. It was somewhat subdued yesterday. The major indices were still showing a downtrend though they had been ranging for the past 3 months. The indices were or near its resistance level. The Tuesday strong rally followed by yesterday indecision provided a good setup for shorting.

The Non-Farm Payroll figures will be released tommorrow followed by the earnings results starting next week. I expect earnings results to be bad.

Among the stocks under my radar for possible shorting (need confirmation candle though):
  • FDX
  • LEH
  • C
  • BBY
  • RYL
  • LEN

Do your due diligence though.

PersianCat (Millionaire-in-progress)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rafee,

I am currently a student at Michael.Woo. Can you tell me more about the handholding sessions? Cost and how often? I am really a newbie in options, technical charting etc. Thks.

PersianCat - Meooow !!! said...

Plse contact me directly at rafeesalleh@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks.