Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bullish Engulfing Pattern - Market Reversal?

Worm... Worm ... Worm...

It has been a week since my three computers were infected by worms. 2 of the computers are back in action. One is still down. Had to reformat the harddisk, etc ......

At my handholding sessions yesterday, I shared that the market was trying very hard to test the Jan 08 low and trying to find an excuse to bounce back. That Jan 08 level had not been breached by the DOW and S&P500 index. For Nasdaq Composite index, the Jan 08 low was broken. Prior to yesterday's move, the indicators were showing an oversold market. Since Jan 08 low is a strong support level I do expect some bounce before the level can be broken by the DOW and S&P500 index.

With yesterday's strong bullish close, a bullish engufing pattern is formed in both the DOW and S&P500. Should the market ends higher today, it would confirm a reversal is in play. Whether will be a short or long rally, it is yet to be seen. However, the market is still in a downtrend.

I close my MET last Friday @$1.20 (Loss of 24.2%).

Currently, I have not been playing as much as I would like to since I have been distracted by the handholding sessions that I am now conducting. However, I must admit that I am enjoying conducting those sessions.


No comments: