Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Position Added - BSC

The market was volatile yesterday. It broke the previous day low but it rally back before it broke the same level again and end negative for the day. Anyway, I added another position again yesterday:

  • BSC - Bear Call Spread Feb 85/90 Call @$1.85 (when the stock is around $84.90)

In the current volatile market, the credit spread play (above) would not make me too excitable seeing my position going from positive to negative to positive..... Since it also requires less monitoring, I am able to focus in preparing on some project which I am starting next week.

For those who celebrate Chinese New Year or its holidays, I would like to wish you "Gong Xi Fa Cai" and have a prosperous and profitable year.

- PersianCat (Millionaire-in-progress)

No comments: